Sunday 22 January 2012

The Final Curtain

Fields of Gold as I'm sure you've all pretty much guessed by now is I'm sorry to say reaching it's climax. I'm somewhat melancholy writing this because back in 2008 when I first conjured up these two wonderful characters I would never have guessed that I would be sitting here typing this in 2012. It has been an amazing journey during which I have discovered so many things about my writing abilities - some good and some not so good!

I would never have published this if it hadn't been for the encouragement of some wonderful people who have both inspired and motivated me to keep this story alive. So I am immensely grateful to them!

Then there are all of you, Jenn & Jon's devoted followers. Without you, some of whom have been here since the beginning and those of you that have arrived mid journey, I can most emphatically state I would not be writing this today! So from the bottom of my heart, Thank You! Your comments have made me laugh and smile and without your encouragement I dread to think what might have happened to these two!

There is one special person (who knows who she is) that I simply cannot thank enough, the friendship that we have because of this story is amazing and if I could cross the ocean I'd thank you in person! You are a wonderful friend!

We have a couple more chapters to go which I hope you enjoy as much as I did writing them!! And a little something tells me this might not be the last you hear of Jenn & Jon!

Emerald Isle 22nd January 2012

3 comments:

  1. Too bad the story is almost ending but I hope you'll keep on writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh god, really? I don't want this story to end...waaaaaaaaa. It has been a real joy to read. You are a talented writer and I really hope you revisit the characters again someday. I think there could be a lot more to their story...

      Great job and I see there is another chapter posted! Off to fill up my coffee and settle in for another good read.

      Delete
  2. Noooooooo!! I LOVE THEM! I also want to see their temporary *wink wink* ending!

    ReplyDelete