Friday 27 January 2012

A Final Note




So there you have it guys, Jon and Jenn's story is complete, for the time being. I hope it finished up as you all hoped it would, I was an emotional wreck saying goodbye to them - I feel like I've lost part of my family!

There is a new story in the works, a collaboration with a wonderful lady who is as excited about it as I am - we have high hopes for it! It is, however, only in the very early stages of planning but when the time comes, the link will be posted here and we would love it if you would all be so kind as to check it out.

Finally one last personal thank you from me to all of you. Some of your comments really touched me and I am so glad that you were able to take this story from my heart into yours. Simply amazing! Thanks for being such loyal readers and I hope to be back with the new one soon!

So, with that in mind, farewell for now and before I go I'll let you in on a little secret - a little birdie tells me that Jon and Jenn are currently walking hand in hand down a white sandy beach with a deep red sun setting behind them - it's SO romantic! *sigh* :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish that little birdie would tell you more! This was a great 'added bonus'! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your new story! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And just like a true author you leave us hanging! :)

      We are ready and waiting with bated breath to read your new story. I know it will be fantastic. You have a wonderful way with words and I can tell you have a kind heart. This journey was fantastic and although I read the epilogue a few days ago I can't get Jen and Jon out of my mind. Now that's talent!

      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. It is very easy to be loyal when the writing is so fantastic, can't wait to read your next story, please do not keep us in suspense (sorry but you only have yourself to blame, we are getting greedy now....)

    ReplyDelete